. ili: Teamwork
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Teamwork

Linny, Tuck dan Ming Ming juga~
Wonder Pets datang membantu~
Kami tak besar dan kami tak kuat~
Bila bekerjasama, semua jadi kuat~
Go, Wonder Pets!~
Yayyy~~~
xD

Apa yang penting? 
KERJASAMA xD
Wahaha! Chansy, your crapyness infected me so badly! xD

Okies, talks about teamwork...
Yes, everythings gonna work out when there's a teamwork.
6AC, you're my former class last year; 6RC. So I'm concern about 6AC's situation.
I know science class is harder than the arts.
But, do cooperate wisely.

This teamwork thing reminds me of Edi.
He sang Wonder Pets song to help Zaki answering business studies' question xD
It's about adapting the teamwork lifestyle amongst the members in a organisation.
Something like that. :b

Both of them are band boys by the way...
Not the school's band.
They're so independence :b
I hope they'll have a better band members soon!
Do create a better band's name too =.,=
Remember, spelling is important!
Depends...
xD

Vowels saver;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

4 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

my mom really hate this cartoon because of the slowness of their action..but it does bring good values,Go teamwork!

Ili Shaheera said...

I hate this cartoon at the first place too.
But I love their songs 0.0
Simple yet nice!

Reminds me of Steve in Blues Clues! xD
Now it's time for so long~
But we sing just one more song~
Thanks for doing your part~
You sure are smart~
Because with me and you~
And my dog's Blue~
We can do, anything~
That we wanna do!~ xD

Blues can do, we can do~ xDDD

Oh my!!! Reminds me of Go, Diego go! Too!!! xD Clap, clap, clap! xDDD

cherryapplebaum said...

LOL XD
Let's sit on the thinking chair !
dess Diego reminds me when eddie told me:"jaja nk maen game apa kt ps2 ?game mcm dora the explorer ngan Go diego go tu sesuai la utk jaja"
curse you I always win WWE with my bro XP oops

Ili Shaheera said...

WOW