. ili: Tourism Club
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tourism Club

SATURDAY, APRIL 9, 2011
1.20PM - 3.00PM
Music Room, PFS

OH, MIER GOOD! 0.0 THAT'S MY NAME! xD

Obviously, that's my certificate for the last trip I went.
Went a trip and recieved a certificate?
Lets conduct more trip! 
I want certificatesss! 
Woi, kaki sijil =.,=

This programme held after my formative test.
Everyone who joined the trip were presents, mostly.
Nothing much happened that day...
Just some speech by teachers and students.

The best part is, watching the recorded video of the trip!
Awuawuawu~ I saw Domos everytime I saw myself in there!
Teacher "Why are you always holding that brown stuff?"
Me "Meet my son, Domo... Domo Arigato!" Jawab selamba badaknya.
Teacher "Oh? ... Okay..." -Runs away from me-
xD

Capital Mama;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

5 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

lol brown stuff? it's domo nation! lame and outdated teacher-hehe kutuk teacher- every kids must have a domo XD

Ili Shaheera said...

Oh, my my! I love that teacher!
She's so maternal towards the students<3
P/S : She have a great sons in the school. >:D

cherryapplebaum said...

ouh huhu~ many sons only daughters?

Ili Shaheera said...

Nani? >.<|||
She have two sons studying in the same school, PFS<3

cherryapplebaum said...

ouh huhu bestnye!