. ili: Zoo Taiping
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Zoo Taiping

SATURDAY, APRIL 16, 2011
Zoo Taiping & Night Safari. Jalan Taman Tasik Taiping, 34000 Taiping, Perak Darul Ridzuan.

It was yesterday!
My sister school's trip!
I should be there along with them!
But because I LOVE MUET so much, I resist. =.,=
Luckily Amir Imran; my favourite student didn't go too.
I'll be effin sad If he go. XP

So, my sister; 'Atiqah, Ummi and Danny went there by bus with other students.
I've seen their photos and it looks so fun!
Well, I've been there before when I was a young girl.
But I can't remember much. D;

Meet the sister, 'Atiqah. She's fair. Envy her! Eh? xD
Invidiousness! xD

Mier, she's coeval with you and Justin Bieber too! xP
Bad boy, Fyzal! Called my Bieber as a "Beaver" D;
PIAPPP! xD

 Ummi said that this parrot is clever ( :

Haiiiz...
I really loves to travel.
Will I have the opportunities to travel around the world oneday? ( x

Drover's wife;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

1 comment:

cherryapplebaum said...

heeee~ bestnya lama x pergi zoo taiping