. ili: Butterfly Farm
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Butterfly Farm

A butterfly farm in my school.

Biology's sixth former always take care of this farm.
Until now, I didn't have the chance to enter it.
Pft, I'm a biology student okay? A former biology student :b

Chansy is a biology student. Lucky her.
Chansy "They can live up until two weeks only."
Me "Pity those beautiful creatures."

Why does beauty didn't last long?
Even us, the human, the fairness will declined as we're getting older
Mier, doesn't matter how you'll look alike, I will always love you♥

Okay, back to the top topic, butterfly! xD
The box inside there (refer to the image), contain pupas.
Sharmi showed me them.
I thought it was a Swarovski Crystal!
Ciptaan Allah. Hebat. Kau ada? :b

Talking about beautiful makes me thought of Sonnet 18!

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate;
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date;
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
–William Shakespeare

Marvellous! He left us a very beautiful poem ( :

Natural Beauty;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

3 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

wow,ur school has a butterfly farm! cool
my mom's school only has a bird park
my school? only has a dirty pond with fish and a tortoise named "beggy"

Ili Shaheera said...

Suggest your club to visit my school ( :
I thought you're in a same school with your mother!
Bird park! Oh, my my!!! I wanna go there! Address please? :3
P/S : My school have a pond too.
The different is, no tortoise. Fishes, frogs, insects and microorganisms will do. xD
Beggy sounds like they're not happy with thier habitat? xD

cherryapplebaum said...

uhuhuhu nope we are not in the same school
but I always menyibuk at her school haha XD
Smk Ahmad Boestamam,Jln Mohd Ali,32000 Sitiawan Perak XD
Poor Beggy no friends except the fish