. ili: Cookie!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cookie!

xCoOki3moNx?

Cookie Monster is a Muppet on the children's television show Sesame Street. He is best known for his voracious appetite and his famous eating phrases: "Me want cookie!", "Me eat cookie!", and "Om nom nom nom" (said through a mouth full of food). -Wikie.

Random post.
I saw these photos coincidently.
Reminds me of Sesame Street.

  Elmo? I love it! 

Dear Elly, I miss your Elmo ( :

Missing In Action;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

4 comments:

CherryAppleBaum said...

this was my favorite show back then I love elmo byt the cookie monster name is cute so I took his name,it became a habit whenever I saw any boxes or things got COOKIE written on it I would say that's me! it's my name! hoho kampung dasar mana tah ingat dye sorang je cookie :P

cherryapplebaum said...

behold the cookie monsta! lol
whenever I labels about cookies or box of cookies my tiny pieces of heart will scream quietly "that's me!" my name,nmpk sgt kpgnye ingat kaw sorang je ke cookie? hehe

Ili Shaheera said...

ikr. 4 me, cookies = jaja

cherryapplebaum said...

huhu remember me all the time,btw elmo is my fave but not cookie monster I only like his name