. ili: Happy Mother's Day, Ummi!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Ummi!

Ummi, I know you love lavender♥

Will I ever made it to bring you to such a beautiful place?
If yes, when would it be?
( :

Mother's day...
I just knew it was today...
But it's too late...
I didn't celebrate it...

Father's day?
Upcoming Sunday, June 19, 2011.
It doesn't matter if I knew about these dates earlier or what...
It's about...
Does it really have to make a special date for them?
They deserve a better date...
Not just Sunday...
It should be everyday...

We have to appreciate them...
I ♥ Ummi and Walid :D

If they read this...
How will they react, huh? >x3
Ummi "Main komputer ja memanjang! Tak nampak pegang buku pun?"
Ipah "AAA- ... ( Nak melenting kononnya) Okay..." -Baca buku-
Hak hak... bagoihnya kalau eden lagu tu... taat >x3
The truth is, I'm not.
Mier, I'm a bad daughter.
Can you imagine how bad am I as a wife?
Eh?! xDDD

Here, everytime there's a mother's day, It'll reminds me of a song.
Touch-hearted song. Always makes me cry x.o,

♥HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY♥ 
IPAH ♥ UMMI
..^^..

Ummi's Daughter;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

5 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

awww sweet ummi's darl,a very good daughter :D

Ili Shaheera said...

I've been told that mother's day is two weeks after May?
HAHA!
I AM SO ADVANCE!
Hello peeps, I'm from the future<3

cherryapplebaum said...

o.o can u tell me how many marks did i get from my add maths?

Ili Shaheera said...

For your add maths' mark?
I just came back to the actual world.
So, sorry?
HAHA! xD

cherryapplebaum said...

haiya next time you better tell me ok? huhu