. ili: IMVU's downtime
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, May 1, 2011

IMVU's downtime

Something's happened towards SHOP!
Sharp decline of the price!
I even saw products' price between 1 - 300!
1!!! Effin affordable!!!
Here, some prove about the crazyness that IMVU has made...



See? Your eyes aren't lying!

Another prove...


Look at the price! My skin, eyes, tops, bottoms and shoes! Cost 1117 only!
1117? Once, that's my lucky number =.,=
Okies, 1117, for real?!
...
No!
As I clicked buy all button, they said I didn't have enough credits!
So I tried to buy only the eyes, cost 132.
The moment I bought it, they ate my credits for 1000+++!!!
Oh, my credits!
IMVU, you're a cheater!
Hate chu!
Menci, menci, menci! D;

But these craze does worked out for some lucky IMVUers.
Pft, they bought many stuff for a cheap price.
Lucky them...

Unlucky IMVUer;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

5 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

D:< last night ah? too bad i didn't realize!!! waaa T.T

izAh bLurR said...

only last night je yg offer dasat mcm tu,hari ni tgok dah back to normal price die.

Shukurillah said...

lol...

Ili Shaheera said...

Jaja, I realized it yet... the offer doesn't meant for me perhaps...

Izah sempat shopping la maknanya?
Cemburu sat! Y.Y

Shukurillah, gelak ea? Ili syukur seadanya xD

cherryapplebaum said...

waaaa T.T