. ili: Lucky Date
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lucky Date

Seventh May
+ Danny's birthdate! Happy birthday, abang! ( : Kandung, okay? xD
+ Examination's date =.,=
+ Our day, Mier. Ahem!

Seven, seven and seven...
Seven is in the air!

Seven months together. Mier, make it to FOREVER. Still seven... alphabets! xD

One one seven, my promos on IMVU last week perhaps xD

My generosity still have the number; seven 0.0

I can't escape myself from seven!
Including one sometimes...
One... victorious number...
Will you come back to me?
Or you want me to get you?
I'll rather choose Mier...
Eh! xD

Love Mier;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

1 comment:

cherryapplebaum said...

Happy b'day Danny!
Happy anniversary ili!
May you live happily ever after together forever :)