. ili: McDonald's Can Glass
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

McDonald's Can Glass

Want to know more about these cannot can glass? Click here!

Woow, P. Ramlee is just next to Sirajuddin.
Followed by Pinhorn, Cheeseman, Wu Lien Teh and Wu Lien Teh again? 
Where's Hamilton, Tunku Putra and Hargreaves? :b

Today, I've collected one out of six of them! :b
Lookie, no touchie! :b

She's so beautiful!♥
Blue can glass, Dhiya mesti suka! Kan? :b

The Collector;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

6 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

o.o already collected,I went there for 2 hours today just eat and finishing work >.<

Chansy said...

seem like everyone like this coca-cola can!!My class student was crazy about this can!!~

Ili Shaheera said...

Jaja, Good girl!

Chansy, I'm not too over for it. Just love to collect a special edition stuff :b

cherryapplebaum said...

Limited time only XD!

Chansy said...

Well..I can understand about that!!
McD always give aways something special,huh??!!

Ili Shaheera said...

Yes, since I was a little girl :b