. ili: People That Do Not Know How To Shy
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

People That Do Not Know How To Shy

Tak tau malu.
Tu ja apa yang kami nak sampaikan :b
Shameless kan senang, habih cerita xD
Tapi tu bukan topik untuk hari ini!!!

 Shy.

That's my title for today.
Haaaiz, I've saw some juniors from my former school; SMK Sungai Nibong (SMKSgN)
I really don't know how to communicate with them (except with Angie :b)
I bet that they might say "Walawey, sombong gilak orang tua kakak tu!" =.,=
Please...

Amir Sharif!
Not the real one at Johor, okay @__@
I called him (one of my junior) with that name.
Why? They look alike for some reason x.o

So, sorry for being a shy senior (depends) xD
Just enjoy your stay as a Sixth Former, okay! ( ;

The Diffidencer;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

1 comment:

CherryAppleBaum said...

o.o gosh! that's very unexpected!