. ili: SpongeBob SquarePants
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SpongeBob SquarePants

Gotcha! It's not Spongy boy! It's Patrick Star!!!

'Atiqah owned this one :b
Thirsty Patrick!
Toys that hold straw!

This toy reminds me of Dear Elly.
She really loves SpongeBob!
-Recalls how she laugh like SpongeBob-
Haha! x3

Dear...
I can't wait to meet you again...
It's been ages since the last time I saw you...
Okay, hiperbola sat :b

Dearest Deer;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

3 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

No wonder why there's a happy meal box

♥ 欣儿 ♥ said...

OMG .. Same ! I just saw nian qi at canteen ~ Arh .. I ll be canteen normally or infront the gate there ( when reach sch time ..)

Ili Shaheera said...

Jaja, cover ja :b

Angie, what same-same? xD
Chansy and me will be always at the pond area every morning ( : You-Know-Where! :b