. ili: Study Group of 6B
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Monday, May 2, 2011

Study Group of 6B

Edi Zaki; members of 6B

First and foremost, What is 6B?
I'm kinda blurred of that term too...at first.
Pft, I really need to level up! xD

Remember about bingai?
Yeah! That one!
Obviously, 6B are those six students that being called as Bingai! xD
We're the 6B!
Erk.. should we proud of it?
=.,=

The President unable to showed up today.
Only five of us presented...
We've done study group about hours x.o

Well, yeah, study group is good somehow!
We can know each of the member very well :b
How they tackle the questions, thier knowledges and other.

Haiiiz... why?
I never realized that I've hurted her indirectly...
How am I able to pass my STPM?
Why? Why me? I'm not guilty...
Why us? Why 6B?

Oopsie! Sorry for being so emotional...
Only certain people understood this post very well ( :

Sixth Bingaier;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

5 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

tadi ka? wow rajin! the president didn't show up? seligi! lol
aww don't say Bingai to yourself.. :) self confidence! ok meh kita study ke arah kecermelangan !

♥ 欣儿 ♥ said...

hey hey !! Good Luck Gurlz !!

Ili Shaheera said...

Yea, 9.00AM - 12.00PM ( :
Jaja, it's cemeRlang :b
Btw, It's not me that said I'm a bingai... Y.Y

Angie, thankies<3

cherryapplebaum said...

lol okies haha
happy studying!

Chansy said...

I don't get it!!~~