. ili: Super Watch?
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Super Watch?

Nah, it's just an ordinary watch.

Still, black.
My watch will always be black.
Cantikkan hitam?
Hitam, nampak kemas dan bergaya. Kemas bergaya tanpa kelemumur.
Rain pun suka, okay?
Ada bantahan? :b

Look, I lost my watch.
Sorry Ummi...
Somehow, the lost watch is precious for you and I've lost it >O<,
Haiiiz, I hope my new watch will stay with me. Forever. Like Mier did. Eh? xb
Without watch, I'm dying!
So, Mier, don't leave me! 
Grab tak? :b

Super Watch;
Ili Shaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

6 comments:

cherryapplebaum said...

i didn't grab >.<

Ili Shaheera said...

Watch and Mier is related in my life.
I can't live without watch.
Same as I can't live without Mier ( :
They should stand by me. Always. Or I'll die? :b

cherryapplebaum said...

ahh now i get it
without watch I'm anxious XD

Ili Shaheera said...

Anxious! xDDD

Chansy said...

Hey..I thought is " Super Watch"..Get it??!!SUPER WATCH!!

Ili Shaheera said...

dis is Super Watch? not Super Watch