. ili: Chinese Language
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Friday, July 15, 2011

Chinese Language

Love Mier♥

There was a Wushu's meeting this week.
I'm the one and only Malay members who were present.
Thanks Pe'ah for accompanied me x3

Okay, all the members were talking in their language. Chinese.
The only thing that I was thinking that time : 
If and only if I understand Chinese...
Chansy! You really have to teach me! D:<
I can't survive in this world with only Malay and English language!

Learning Nihongo;
ilishaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

3 comments:

Chansy said...

Well..I have no idea that have meeting for Wushu..You should call me...So that I can also atted myself and become a part time translator to you!!

CherryAppleBaum said...

Nihongo is japanese right XD?

ilishaheera said...

Chansy, I'll never know there's a meeting if you didn't tell me =.,=

Jaja, exacta!