. ili: Course at Pulau Langkawi
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Course at Pulau Langkawi

I wish to come here one day♥

Get it? I've never been there before.
So, course at Pulau Langkawi? Who?
It's my mother; Ummi!♥

Ummi, three day are too long D:
Baby come back to me!
Baby333, I miss you baby! (Ala-ala Zizan) xD

Oh, Danny just came back from Kuala Lumpur!
Yays! Dania and Danish missed you so much! xD
I can't diffirentiate which one is Dania and vice versa.
-Give's Dania and Danish some turtle stick- 
.-.

Telur Rangers?;
ilishaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

2 comments:

CherryAppleBaum said...

owh i thought u are the one who will be going to Langkawi XD
Daim man?

ilishaheera said...

Daim Man. Ea. I was thinking that too. Ate that too. I just love the chocolate not the nuts' taste .-.