. ili: Education Fair
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Friday, July 15, 2011

Education Fair

THURSDAY, JULY 14, 2011
9.30AM - 1.00PM
PFS Hall

Majlis dirasmikan dengan paluan gong oleh Mr. Ho sebanyak...
Mr. Ho : Berapa kali?
Ili : Tiga.

Education fair being handled by Counseling units.
It was busy day for Counseling members.
It was fun though!

We've been busy for 13th and 14th July!
We've done together the tables and others' arrangement, handle the certificates and souvenirs, taking photos, reception and registration etc etc etc :b
Woohoo!

Hari Kerjaya...
There were 30 and above of Institusi Pengajian Tinggi (IPT) participated in this exhibition!
I've lost my interest about this event actually.
I hate to walk from one booth to another and do the same thing over and over again.
Asking random stuffs, filling forms, collecting pamphlets, hoping for a goodie bag, pens, books etc etc
Pft! I'm tired with all of that =.,=
Please.

Mood disorder;
ilishaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

4 comments:

CherryAppleBaum said...

awww,tiring doing the same thing over and over again...

ilishaheera said...

Yeah. Well, maybe because I've found the U that I wanted .-.

Chansy said...

Well..All the tiring feel will go away when you receive the goodie bag!!Hehex..I have no goodie bag or even a pen!!
Sad!!

ilishaheera said...

You should come when the fair almost meet its end. They'll give their things just like that. I saw them doing that.