. ili: Prom Night
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Friday, July 8, 2011

Prom Night

Prom? It's a dance for American and Canadian high school students.
That's what Wiki said.
So, Prom Night? A night dance? 0.0
Mier, come over here tonight! Let's get dancing!!! :b

Prom Night is a must for the seniors.
A last year, a memorable dinner to gather all members.
It's tonight! It's tonight! 6.00PM to 11.00PM!

I saw the menu. Halal xD

Grabbed this Seared Snapper Fillet from Google :b

Image above is one of the menu that will be served tonight! 
:F (drools)
For overall, I realized that the menu were full of veggies =.,=
If and only if I attend for this prom, I'll only eat these :
♥Fresh Mushroom Cream Soup
♥Chicken Cacciatore
♥Japanese Lasagna
♥French Pastries
♥Image above :F

JAS, sorry. I can't make it to go there.
I hope you'll do the best for your guitar performance! 

Tata, Prom!
Hello, Gala? :b

Eagerly Eater;
ilishaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

4 comments:

CherryAppleBaum said...

Hope the Gala night would be happening soon,
Stay home and watch movie tonight then heee :3

Chansy said...

Feel sad isn't??

ilishaheera said...

Jaja, I hope so.
What movie?

Chansy, yeah, kinda sad. Times fly, huh?

CherryAppleBaum said...

Jennifer's Bpdy starring Megan Fox