. ili: Shaolin Wushu Tee
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shaolin Wushu Tee

Okay, Ili ni melampau kan. Seriously, this is not the tee.

Wushu's tee is in yellow.
I felt that it's kinda risky to wear that shirt nowdays.
You-Know-Why!

My Wushu's tee smells bad.
What to do? I've learnt until step nine. No wonder? :b

Oh, yes!
Kicking Crab! That's the best move I've learnt today xD
Ili, oh Ili! Kau memang suka bagi gelaran na! xD

Sherry Boom;
ilishaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

3 comments:

CherryAppleBaum said...

kicking crab?crab balls!!!
Yellow tee huh?no wonder you call it shaolin

Chansy said...

Whatz is this related with the steps??!!=..=!! I think you should change the detergent

ilishaheera said...

Jaja, What's with yellow and shaolin? x.x

Chansy, Okay, I'll show you again the step soon. You'll see clearly the crab's moves!!!
I'll buy a new shirt<3