. ili: Suruhanjaya Kebangsaan UNESCO Malaysia
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Suruhanjaya Kebangsaan UNESCO Malaysia

WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
Time : 8.00AM - 10.30AM
Venue : PFS's Hall


No. I don't know much about UNESCO's talk that being held in my school yesterday.
It's probably about historical things or something like that.

But what I know...
ZAA!♥
She was the Master of Ceremonies that day!!!
And I love just the way she done to her eyeshadow♥

If and only if Jacob was your event partner...

Cracker Eater;
ilishaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ili ohh ili... gathai da ni.. hmmm.. kalaulahhh jacob kan... hahahaaa...

Liselle MonCherie said...

wow,idk how to use make up...XD -jealous-

ilishaheera said...

Zaa, peQatnya sebutan gatai tu xD

Liselle MonCherie, eyeshadow? me too v.v