. ili: Chansy, Happy Birthday!!!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chansy, Happy Birthday!!!

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Ilove you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love yuo I loveyou I love you I love you I love you Ilove you I love you I love you Ilove you I love you Ilove you I love you I love you I love you I love you Ilove you I love you I love you I love you Ilove you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love oyu I lveo you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love  you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Ilove you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love I love you I love you Il ove you Ilove you I love you I love you Ilove you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Phew! Okay, It's belated birthday, I know right =.,=
But, do you cares? Haha!
I've typed "I love you" many times without copy and paste okay?
It's JUST for YOU♥
...
I hope you care about that (I hurt my fingers) x.x
Teeheehee!

I said I love you but what did I gave you?

Domo : Dia bagi teik kat you!

Sorry mommy..
I'm unable to make you happy on your special day v.v

Dam Daughter;
ilishaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

2 comments:

Chansy said...

Is Ok..dear~~ Wow..Sorry for da late update...Quite a long time didn't lepak around here!!!
Wow..This is da first time I receive/heard/see/watch/watever... " I Love You"to me!!!
Is not easy for me to receive/watch/see/heard /watever....a " I Love You"!!! Even your papa didn't say that to me~~~
XD~~
thx Alot ya!!

ilishaheera said...

I try to update always. And I try... I... try...
It's your first time!? Aaaw :3
Suresure my lovable mommy!^^