. ili: iSteve Jobs
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, October 23, 2011

iSteve Jobs


On October 5, 2011, around 3:00 p.m., Jobs died at his home in Palo Alto, California, aged 56, six weeks after resigning as CEO of Apple. A copy of his death certificate indicated respiratory arrest as the immediate cause of death, with "metastatic pancreas neuroendocrine tumor" as the underlying cause. His occupation was listed as "entrepreneur" in the "high tech" business. - Wiki

Cikgu Cekik was the first person to tell us (6A3-ians) about this a day after Job's death.
Yeah, I'm a little bit surprised to heard that.
And toevening today, I met this crap at Yahoo! Messenger

I have a bad feeling about this

Someone please tell me that this is not her
That's a virus!!!

Okay, I've got it =.,=

Right after my other friend asked me the same question, I assumed that this is all crepe crap!!!
Oh dear, why?
Seems like every YM users being attacked by virus including me!
I don't know why some of my friends kept telling me that I'm always online 0.0
For heaven sake, YM is not my first choice to be online, okay xb
Kan Mier, kan? xD

IMVU 2GO;
ilishaheera.
Anything to ask? Click here!

No comments: