. ili: Babies~
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Babies~


Once in a blue moon, my brother; Danny, will be home with pet(s).
He'll take care of his friends' pets!
The last time was Happy; a cute chubby rabbit and now...
Cute chubby hamsters!

I don't know their gender or their name either!
I just call them "baby" .-.
But based from my observation, I can obviously tell that...
It's a BOY and a GIRL! x.x
Oh, boy! The baby boy is so naughty! Budak nakai!!!
Yang betina perempuan sekoq lagi tu budak baik :3

P.S. I really like to watch how they drink! Aaah!!! xD

Missing Oggie;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!
Do vote for SleepSide! ♥

4 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

This Is Insanely Cute!!! feels like squeezing them!!!

ilishaheera said...

IKR!!!

Dhiya_Diyana said...

Aaaawwww!!!Rabbits...
kami pernah jaga hamster member kami for a week...they were so cute...tapi yg betino ganaih sgt...=,="

ilishaheera said...

Ouh!? Yang ganaih tu betina ka!? Awat hamster jantan tu tampak mandom sekali? xD