. ili: Harbor Wave
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Harbor Wave

Credits to Google

The wavy wave design reminds me of tidal waves!
I'm so scared when Ummi told me that yesterday, Pulau Pinang and Sumatra lifted a tsunami warning 0.0
I didn't realize it when. When I asleep, I really sleep! xD

Compared to last time, I can feel that I like to move it, move it something was moving from the inside!!!
I was eating Nasi Lemak that time, Mier! sitting cross-legged infront of television, watching cartoon! xD
Okay, enough .-.

P.S. Okay, I'm reminding you not because it's 2012 but just be careful folks! Always!!!

Catastrophe's Victim?;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!

4 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

always expect the unexpected!

ilishaheera said...

I try! xD

Hanmean said...

I dreamed about tsunami dat day and i almost cried as I woke up...

ilishaheera said...

Hanmean, that's so scary Q.Q
I dreamt about hell 0.0