. ili: I'm In, Black's Out!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm In, Black's Out!

What to do when the lights out

Recently, I realized that I'm ALWAYS experiencing blackout event 
Event la sangat... =.,= 
Blackout is in the air! Why? Because it's not only happened in my house BUT in my workplace too!
I was shocked(In a cool way. But most of the time, I'll scream my lungs out .-.)

I'm glad that today, when it was blackout, there's alot of teachers inside the room, together with me.
All of them were discussing about sports activities; Sirajuddin!♥
I'm not involved... I'm just an EX! xD

P.S. Teachers nowadays, very enthusiastic no matter what happened!♥ (Even when there's no electricity)

X-Women;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!
Do vote for SleepSide!

3 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

ELECTRIFIED by the black out!
My house is the same too,i mean the neighborhood this is so uncool...without
electricity..no light DARKNESS INVASION!

ilishaheera said...

I'm scared living in the dark Q.Q

Liselle MonCherie said...

Torchlight and Spotlight not to forget Handphone Light!