. ili: Penang Times Square
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Penang Times Square

Time : 1.15PM

Chinese Folk Art Exhibition.

Chinese new year is approaching what...
So they exhibit something related to it at the Ground Floor, the commercial directory.
Chinese is everywhere here! -Looks Chansy- xD
I can see, smell, hear and taste touch Chinese.
Penang kan! xD

The exhibition was great!
The best part was when I saw a little girl with a sexay dress and full of blast makeup.
We've bumped into each other at the 4th floor escalator.
I was so shocked! I was like "WTFish! She's a promoter!"
She replied me with a shocking face too and ran away from me!
Hello, even though you're a kid, you're still a promoter! You supposed to approach me, not avoiding me =.,=
She can run but she can't hide. I can still see her all way long to the ground floor xD


Chansy : Omagash! He's scared of you, Ili!
Lia : -Giggles-
Ili : I didn't do anything! She's the one who freaked me out!
Chansy : Look! He didn't even give you the pamphlet!
Ili : What's with he? She's a girl!
Chansy : Boy
Lia & Ili : What? What's up with the dress and makeup?
Chansy : It's a part of Chinese tradition
P.S. Boleh pulak dia terkejut dan terkentut bila tengok Ili terkejut dek penampilannya yang mengejutkan!

Masih Terkejut;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!

6 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Whoa! This reminds me of a gay guy I met @ One Utama

ilishaheera said...

A gay!? xDDD

Liselle MonCherie said...

yes,he wore fishnet leggings and super high heels eeew

ilishaheera said...

Ouh, man! *.*

♪-ChanSY-♪ said...

Ok..This really remind me!! And is so funny until NOW!! I still can laugh about it!~~~

ilishaheera said...

HAHAHA!!! xD I'm enjoyed to see his shocking face somehow!
Maybe I should make this as my hobby; freaking out kids xD