. ili: Taman Awam Metropolitan Relau
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Taman Awam Metropolitan Relau

Time : 9.00AM

Danger! Danger! Winding road!

Ahaks!
It's fun to hang out with Lia and Chansy here!
Nothing much happened here, but it's still fun!
As we stepped into the park, we heard kids having so much fun at the playground!
Luckily there's a banner stated that only below 12 years old are allowed to enter! Silap besaq la kalau tak tulih :b
Lia, don't be sad. We should've come here 8 years ago! 

As we continue our exploration, we saw a group of people practising Wushu Taekwondo!
Haiiiz... I really want to continue learning this martial art...
Half green belt is just not enough! Am I right, Pengy Lia? xD

Jogging track, yeah!
Three of us were shocked to saw the map of jogging track! Huge!!!
My eyes can't stop searching "You are here" at the map xD
I can tell that I have a great potential to be lost in my own hometown!
Well, HE still loves us, HE sent us someone to guide us about the holy huge track xD
But in the end, we didn't go through all the track at all :b

P.S. I can't forget the cuteness of one Chinese baby saying "Good morning" to us!♥

Orang Awam;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!

6 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Wow what a beautiful park!
Very calming~
Chinese baby!! argh Tatan!

ilishaheera said...

So fresh too!!! :3
Tatan? All of sudden? He's cute too!!! Bosh pale butak! xD

Liselle MonCherie said...

Yeah I'mma big bosh XD.
Nmpk seronok sgt Taman tu

ilishaheera said...

Boleh tahanlah. Nak buat sesi fotografi kat situ kalau, memang kemas habislah! :b

♪-ChanSY-♪ said...

Wow...Finally...x)

ilishaheera said...

I miss your comments, mommy :D