. ili: 143 Forever!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Friday, February 10, 2012

143 Forever!

Magical world of mathematics!♥

Do I look like I'm proud to say type this? :
Me & Mier have been together for 1 year, 4 months and 3 days!

Naaah, I'm just happy to see the digits; one, four and three.
143 Mier! Ouh, no, No, NO!
1437 Mier!!!♥♥♥ 7 for forever! :3

P.S. Apa pandang? Bukan senang nak tengok Ili Gedik, okay?
Selalunya Ili Redho... xD

Te Amo;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!
Do vote for SleepSide! ♥

4 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Wow!! Nice I love you!
The Magical Numbers :D
Congratz!!

Dhiya_Diyana said...

Congrates Ili..Wishing u for happily ever after..*waahhh,mcm citer dongeng laa plak..
Papepon,I'll always wanted to see my friends happy..
Luv you guys..=)

haNnmEan said...

Love this post..hehe...wishing u the happiness till jannah..insyaallah...:)

ilishaheera said...

Liselle
Thank you >///< You're the magic in me!!

Diyana
Terima kasih! Amin333! x3
Luv you girl..=)

haNnmEan
Love this comment..hehe..
Jannah!? Amin!!! Insya-Allah<3<3<3