. ili: Are You Sleeping?
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Friday, February 17, 2012

Are You Sleeping?

Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping?
Brother John! Brother John!
Morning bells are ringing! Morning bells are ringing!
Ding, dang, dong! Ding, dang, dong!

Teeheehee...
Remember that song?
The original song is in French version and they didn't wake up brother John.
They're waking up Frère Jacques (Brother Jack) instead! O:

Okay, know, do you remember about SleepSide?
The one I always ask to vote in previous posts xD
They're going to sleep ROCK ON the stage tonight! Woohoo!!!
Hmmm? Why am I supporting this band?
CORRECTION, I'm supporting my friend! My classmate!
Zaki is there! As their bassist.
Well, all the best SleepSide!

*SleepSide*
Which one is Zaki? Ding, dang, dong! Jeng jeng jeng!!!

P.S. The 1st ever song from Sleepside has arrive from the underworld?
Could it be Are you sleeping, Frère Zacques (brother Zack)? xD

Frère Shah?;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!

11 comments:

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

1st time ever visiting here..
came from Liselle's blog..
awesome~!!
I love reading blogs in English, hihi~.. ^_^

nice to meet u~... >_<

Dhiya_Diyana said...

he's on the right side isn't he..??=P
hoho!!
dia menag ke dak??LOL

Liselle MonCherie said...

I missed this post! XDDDD oh man!.Cool!!!

ilishaheera said...

Nisa Greennnpanda
Welcome home^^ xD
In real life, we speak alot in Malay language. In cyber life why not in other languages? :3

Diyana
OMO! How did you know that Zaki is the most right side!? (xD)
Tak menang la kawan... nanti dia lawan lagi kat Penang pulak!

Liselle
I miss you too. I mean, alot x.x

lisa said...

the song, why why now?!! haha its been long since I ever heard about the song :(

Shafiq said...

as salam.. Just passing by. :-) Keep up with the English writings. I always support Malay bloggers who wrote in English. :-)

ilishaheera said...

lisa
Actually, I never knew the lyrics after;
Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping?
Brother John! Brother John!

Hahaha! xD I'm not exposed to kids' songs when I was a little girl Q.Q

Shafiq
I will and thank you. I write in English because I talk in Malay. Balance right? Hahaha! xD

Faza said...

wat kind of song sleepside will sing?
plz dont tell me they will sing "r u sleeping lalallal"

ilishaheera said...

I hope so xD

ekabukanmakcikkau. said...

heheh comel je lagu tu macam band dia jugak

ilishaheera said...

Band ea? Hat mana satu habaq mai xD