. ili: ...But Why?
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Friday, February 3, 2012

...But Why?


Lizards poo when they are scared.

Do I look scary to you? Huh, lizard?
Meanie mini creature! You pissed POOED me off! Q.Q
Tapi... salah Ili jugak... suka usik dia xD

When I was a young girl, I alaways thought that lizard's poo were perfectly half black and white!
Silly girl, I am x.x
But the one that I saw was just a plain brown. Tak senonohnya! xD

P.S. Ili kena kencing! berak! @__@

Unexpected Victim;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!
Do vote for SleepSide! ♥

5 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Lizzard poop XD! every little thing come from big things and every big things come from little things

ilishaheera said...

Yeah... but I'm still thinking... why? Why me? xDDD

Liselle MonCherie said...

The Chosen One! haha :P

ilishaheera said...

A REVENGE, indeed...

haNnmEan said...

baru tahu ade jugak kaler brown..^^"