. ili: Fire Rescue!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fire Rescue!

Time : 8.30AM

I'm rescue pack! Coming to the rescue! Al rescate! (to the rescue)
Rescue pack! Coming to the rescue!
I'm rescue pack! I got your back!
I can turn into a parasol or a kayak!
A nonONO!!! NOT this one =.,=

Kalau macam ni la gayanya, tak dak sapa berjaya diselamatkan! xD
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Because I knew that today will be a good day
Oh, I believe in myself
Hahaha333!!! Merapu nombor satu la ili oiii xD

Yesterday, my family seemed to be locked up in our own house!
Gate's padlock error!!! Pakat-pakat panjat tembok!!! xD
So we've made up to call the fire rescue today! 
Hari Ahad kedai kunci tutup daaa...
About six firemans arrived with their big truck! Punya semangat!!! xD
They did a really good job x3 Macam ni la baru kacak!

P.S. If you want to do something, make sure to do it all out! xD

Being Rescued;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!
Do vote for SleepSide! ♥

4 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Oh my god!
the most thrill but funny survival XD
Haha,locked up in your house XD
Abg fireman kacak?

ilishaheera said...

Oh your Allah! xD
Yes, it's funny but that's a part of their job too! I'm Serious! >xD
I don't really mind to be locked up that day, It's my lazy day to go outing xD
Mestilah kacak sebab depa dah berjaya menyelamatkan keadaan! Woohoo! xD

haNnmEan said...

wow..teringat pulak hanmean penah terkurung dlm tandas a&w masa form 3..diorg hampir nak dail bomba but thanx to duit seposen yg menyelamatkan keadaan gantikan kunci..:)

ilishaheera said...

Awat mesti pancoq!? Aaah! Seram!!! Dx
Tu dia... benda yang kecik boleh bagi pertolongan yang besaq ( :