. ili: The Man of the Appalling Trade
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Man of the Appalling Trade

Time : 12.00PM
video
Scott's another elder sister; Willow.

Ummi said; she (Willow) was probably dead yesterday, at night.
Her dead body was so cold and hard today.
It's hard for me to wrap her around. With newspaper .-.

Ummi had to dig a bigger cat's grave than before xD 
Willow is the sister, bigger than Scott then!
Phew~ We dig up everything in sight

P.S. She's happy and healthy over there, I know! 
Feels the heaven!♥

Earthly Beings;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!
Do vote for SleepSide! ♥

3 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Hmmm,I guess she's happy now with Scotty...I miss my fluffy...I hope that he misses me too T.T Fluffy!!

littledolphin said...

i'm so sorry about Willow. :(

ilishaheera said...

Yeah... but no worry! she's living happily from now on :3