. ili: Modified Berries
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Modified Berries

No, no. We're not talking about Nokia C3.

It's about BlackBerry! Not the one that we can eat until choke up xD
This berry is so juicy nowadays. Everyone loving it!♥
But me? Pffft =.,= Dah la besaq, tebai pulak tu... boleh terkoyak poket!
Enough with Cedar and Corby! Go away Berry! xD

Now I'm actively searching for a dual sim handphone!
Yes, dual sim and may function as good as other one sim handphones!
My friends told me that dual sim handphones has bad line connection whatsoever xD

Back to Berry! I mean, the black one. BlackBerry.
I love the dots, you know, the logo.
I never wanted to count the dots but I can see, it's an odd number.
Who knows that the dots was being questioned in Money Drop! O:

P.S. Handphones drive me craaaaaaaaazey! 
I always slipped my Cedar. Am I getting a new one soon? >:3

Sherry Berry;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!
Do vote for SleepSide! ♥

2 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Juicy Couture!
Berries are "Delicious" but I don't seem to be interested with their models....ugliness XD.The logo is cool! It's like a Ducati air vent

ilishaheera said...

Ugly!? It's quite okay. Wide screen... AAAH!!!<3