. ili: Penang Bird Park
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Penang Bird Park

Venue : Jalan Todak, Seberang Jaya, 13700 Perai, Penang

Couples of Sha-Mier Green-Winged Macaw!

Today I've strived so hard to meet Aril and Mia.
Ea... kita merancang... Allah yang menentukan. Mungkin belum masanya ( :
So, I spent my noon at the bus stop. In the end, I walked home xD
But before that, a man (English man, beb!!!) asked me something.
He wanted to go to the Bird Park.

I was like; WHAT!? It's not in the island where he's now!
Lucky that I've been there before. So I guided him.
I don't know where in the world he is right now!!!
Hope he's just fine x.x

P.S. He even handed over his handphone number to ME!
...so that I can type the address of the Bird Park for him.
Percaya habis kat Ili!!! Agak-agak dia percaya tak Ili boleh jadi menantu mithali?

Tourist Guide;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!
Do vote for SleepSide! ♥

5 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Wow!! So beautiful!! Voted darling^^

Teenager Housemaid said...

please be my tourist guide too..xDD

ilishaheera said...

Liselle
Beautiful birds, ay? xD

Teenager Housemaid
Give me a call! xD

CikAnyss' :O said...

wahhh ,. mesti handsome kan ?? heheh/

ilishaheera said...

Uuuih!!! Soalan panasss! xD Ea, bagi peringkat umoq dia, kacak.