. ili: The Road Taken By Me
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Friday, February 3, 2012

The Road Taken By Me

Venue : Penang Free School, Pulau Pinang
Time : 8.10AM

video

Yeah... there's two road; one forced me to walk in crowded.
I always chose the second one, the one that you watched ( :
It's the road that less traveled by...
Sorry I could just travel the first road when I'm going back.
To where I used to use. Okay, naluri kemerepekan Ili sudah membara xD

P.S. When I see the bike's parking, I misses Marhainis...

Ili Frost;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!
Do vote for SleepSide!

8 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

I think this is very creative!
Seriously I love seeing the road and your shoes!! Nice^^

ilishaheera said...

Teeheehee... That's my favourite shoes!

haNnmEan said...

gi sekolah balik eh? hehe...

ilishaheera said...

Buat kerja sikit kat sana ( x

Liselle MonCherie said...

Just perfect :D

Lady Windsor said...

is that PFS..o my...teringat bekas pakwe...hehe..

the puffy clouds said...

Aww you are comel okay when you said this line "Okay, naluri kemerepekan Ili sudah membara xD"

and you are talented in poem kot..i also could not tulis poem mcm you..hehe

this is my first time to be here. nice to meet you ya. please visit my shop. we are selling bags below RM 50. do come ya?

http://thepuffyclouds.blogspot.com

or

like us on FB : The Puffy Clouds


cheers!!

ilishaheera said...

Lady Windsor
PFS ada satu ja, Ea, dia la tu xD
Semoga sang mantanmu bahagia di sini. Tapi bukan bersamaku e.e
Guer lagi sibukin sama kerja. Enggak punya waktu cari pacar lagi xD

the puffy clouds
Comei? -tunduk bawah (malu konon)- xD
Erk!!! Robert Frost is the one who is talented. Not me 0.0
Nice to meet you too C: