. ili: Spiro It Around!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Monday, February 6, 2012

Spiro It Around!

Ea, ea, Ili nak pompang pasai AIS KRIM! :F

I misses my school life...
I've ate almost ALL of the ice cream flavour with my friends!
It's still fresh in my mind about that day...
Ate Spiro Whoosh before? Or you can't remember? xD
That day was when Naruto asked me about which flavour of Whoosh are the best. Cola or Grape? What's your flavour? xD

P.S. Naruto... he knew that I admires him so much back then xD 
Whoosh reminds me of him BUT Spiro reminds me of Mier! xD
Kan dulu Mier guna telefon bimbit Spiro!♥

Acts Cool;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!
Do vote for SleepSide! ♥

2 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Sweet memories with ice cream flavours :D nice,
Naruto and Mier <----the battle of 2?

ilishaheera said...

Ea, sweet memories. When I suggested Cola to him (I can't really remember), he imitated my voice, the way I said. In his own style xD
Battle? Nah, war is not good .-.