. ili: Earth Hour 2012 COMEBACK!!!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Earth Hour 2012 COMEBACK!!!

YOU have the power to make a change, or changes or whatsoever! xD

What is this? I'm feeling the excitement of typing RIGHT NOW!!!
Just take it as the C O M E B A C K of me. Pffft... really? xD

Earth Hour, ay?
Hmmm, I'm sure going to support this wonderful worldwide event♥ Why not?
But, hey! I'm not that punctual. I might start LATE and end EARLY xD
...because TONIGHT, I'm going to watch him ALIVE! Woohoo! Taeyaaang♥ W ♥
Even though it's not a live concert... Will I ever go to any concert? e.e 
OKAY, let's step into the world of darkness tonight! In a good way of course xD
Dark tu bunyi macam dok ajak pi lembah kejahatan pulak xD

P.S. ALIVE is a BIG BANG concert ...and Taeyang is my new drug favourite^^

Sorry Yesung;
ilishaheera.
Any Questions? Ask Here!

2 comments:

Liselle MonCherie said...

Imma wearing a panda suit!
Supporting WWF and turning my eyes night vision mode :D

ilishaheera said...

Panda!!! xDDD