. ili: The Wave Waved Me Earlier
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Wave Waved Me Earlier

Venue : Gurney Drive, Pulau Pinang
Time : 12.00PM

Credits to Mr. Wah Yeap

It's a humid day. Errr... rainy season I mean.
I feel uneasy about today and yes! Look at the photo!
It's a waves up to 5 meters tall!
Happened today at Padang Kota Lama!
No wonder I refused to chill near the sea side!!!
Along the Gurney Drive, the sea looks fishy!
Ummi tried so hard finding free space to park the car.


Ummi: Now, let's go there!
Ipah: I don't want to, let's go back.
Ummi: Over there is more nicer!
- - - 
Ummi: Come on, let's go there! *points some nice place to snap photos*
Ipah: Just forget about it. Let's go back...

Ummi drove away from Gurney and I'm kinda RELIEF!
As soon as we drove by Padang Kota Lama, the sea looks even fishier!
I thought the sea was dried but in a high tide level and left only mud;
A wave with an ugly brown features.
But we made it to home safely, Alhamdulillah.

At night when I'm busy myself surfing on the sea internet,
I saw this news:
Beberapa buah kereta yang melalui di tepi tebing persisiran pantai Padang Kota Lama dibasahi dengan air laut apabila ombak setinggi 5 meter melanda di kawasan itu di sini hari ini.
Keadaan ini berlaku berikutan angin kencang dan laut bergelora.
(Fire & Rescue Department of Malaysia)

...and I was like "I KNEW IT!"
Yeah... The Wave REALLY Waved Me Earlier...
It says "Hey, I'm coming soon! I know you don't want to meet me, so...?" xD
.
.
.

Ummi, let's go back...


P.S. The wave in the photo looks clear. But I saw the sea look so brown before! D:


i l i s h a h e e r a
Any Questions? Ask Here!

No comments: