. ili: Ring the Alarm All the Way
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ring the Alarm All the Way


Panic! That's what I felt for each time the fire bell rang.
The first one was the most panic. It was on last year 20th September.
Midnight and texted my hostel senior; Abang naz.
He's a master and I'm just a merely undergraduater.

Panic! I was panic but my other senior in the dorm were just cool.
They're just really cool like that or what?
I was like "THE HEAVEN WAS THAT!!?" on that time okay...

"It's nothing actually" said one of my senior to calm me down.
I nodded while holding tight my laptop and Domo.
That was a nice try to calm me down .-. ever...

Well, no wonder she asked me to calm down because Abang naz said to me that the alarm was faulty ...and always will be maybe?
Seniors knows best. But Allah knows everything.

No comments: