. ili: Confusion
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Confusion



When I play a game and been confused, I'll not hit any button and stay calm.
Hoping that I'll not hurt myself for being confused during attacking.
Other option is to run away!
The great escape!

The method is usable for love life too, I think.
I'm so confuse now.
...and I know that I should do nothing so that less mistake is made.
BUT I should not run away. That's mean I'm a loser. Give up that early.
Early at the age of 20+.
What? I'm not celebrating my handphone rebate yet, so THAT"S IT.
I'm not 21 years old yet.

Confusion, confusion, confusion said Salman.
Deep inside my heart, I'm still hoping for Amirul.
Sorry pengy. Sorry ijan. Sorry everyone.
#Pui. Statement macam bajet hot. Mohon sepak.

Amirul, Hopefully we're together soon ...until Jannah, In Shaa Allah!

No comments: