. ili: Hahahappy Bornday!
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hahahappy Bornday!


Running Man...
I don't really watch variety show. Korean variety show is something fun to watch, I knew that and I always wanted to watch Running Man in a serious manner. HAHA!
Not because of people around me watching it.
Not because my friend; Amir forced me to watch to.
Not because they once, made Big Bang ran together with them, no.
(La ni baru dok pulun download episod hat tu)

But becauuuse... I knew that Running Man is fun. Full stop. HAHA!
Okay, that's a laugh. I'm not calling that birthday boy's name.
What a breaking heart story. I'm just starting to like Haha and my roommate told me that he's someone husband. He's a father too!
.
.
.
Saengil chukha hamnida~ Saengil chukha hamnida~ Saengil chukha hamnida, Haha Ha Dong-hoon.

The end.

Amirul suka betoi Haha ...sebab lawak kot. ili pun suka melawak tau. ...krik krik...

No comments: