. ili: Lincoln Park
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Monday, August 19, 2013

Lincoln Park


So I heard that they're coming to Malaysia and already starterd their performance 8:00 PM ago. Fine, now 10:00 PM+
Haha! I sounded like as if I'm going to their concert! Well, I wanted to but Kuala Lumpur? Bello, I'm in Pulau Pinang! HAHA!
Okay, cukup tak suka sebut penang. Wujud ka? Bukan Pulau Pinang ka yang wujud? Huhu...

Lincoln Park? Oh, yes! The band initially wanted to utilize the name "Lincoln Park", however they changed it to "Linkin"
...and the logo means "LP". It been used since the release of their third album; Minutes to Midnight.
I used to listen to their songs in Hybrid Theory over and over again~ Just like before~ Everything you say to me~ Oops. Ter-karox pulak kan.

Suka Michael Kenji Shinoda! Suka Linkin Park! Suka sangat Amirul!!! Eh?

No comments: