. ili: Poor Kitty
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Poor Kitty


At laaast! My kitties are clean and crystal clear. Haaa, gituuu.
Eeer... hiperbola ja. Gambaq tu pun propa ja. Culik daripada encik Google.
On the first of September, today is the first bath for them; Eldon and Alix and the gang!
Too many too list but here they're;
Eldon, Dwight, Jenggo and Bruna. (Eldon seems to be the leader of their batch)
Alix, Cavell and Gifford. (Alix? The active one will lead)
Not that much actually, huh...

Hopefully they will be in a good condition always when I'm away from home.
Oh, Ideaaa! Everytime I visit home, I should get them for their next bath! *evuuul laugh*
So wet and so thin. So sad and funny at the same time. Meows for help.
I heard that, the first time will be the hardest one. They'll get use to water next time perhaps.

Kot mana pun nak selit nama Amirul. Hmmm... Amirul tak bela binatang peliharaan setahu ili. Huhu...

No comments: